Motion Hatched Studio is a studio that mainly works in design, motion graphics, animation, and visual effects for film, commercial and digital media.
We are looking for a talented motion graphics and designer artist to work with our creative directors in very diverse projects for digital contents, commercials and films.
MOTION GFX/DESIGNER FULL-TIME ARTIST
- Assisting Creative director with compositing shots using 2D, 2.5D, and/or 3D elements in After Effects. Rotoscope and key-out elements from shots. Tracking graphics elements into live footage shots. Nuke is a plus.
- Able to translate concept and direction from creative director into visual designs and artworks.
- Work efficiently to meet deadlines and monitor output quality and render efficiency within our office hour.
- Creating Design Board for presentations and/or pitches
Qualifications & Experience
- 3 years’ experience in motion graphics and compositing with After Effects.
- Experience with creating artwork design and motion design.
- Experience in paint/cleanup, camera tracking (Mocha), rotoscoping, green-screen matte extraction, and/or motion graphics highly preferred.
- Knowledge working with Nuke is a plus
- Knowledge of 3D passes in After Effects is a plus
- Knowledge of 3D application as generalist in Maya and Vray is a plus
- Strong communication skills; a team player.
- Proactive problem-solver; able to revise to client notes as required.
- Highly creative, with an eye for high-quality visuals and technical perfection.
- The artist must be willing to work on-site within office hour.
Job Enquiries >>
or drop us a line…