In this project, we work on replacing the product label (logo) onto a few rotating bottles from the shoot.
This project is actually not the broadcasted spot, but it is our version of the spot. We were not happy with the final version, and we think we could have it better, and this could be a good showcase how can we fix and finish problematic shots.
In this project, we need to create a version of Esso where the client does not want to have any palm trees in spot. We also need to change the gas station into Esso gas station look, with generic store front
In this project, we need to create a version of Esso where the client does not want to have any palm trees in the houses shot. They are also want to have a cleaner street, which they shot need to have less garbage or street patches through out the spot
In this project, we create the number over the white jersey, because they shot it with their generic jersey. We also clean up some of the patches on the jersey and also clean up the brands that should not be on the spot. On top of those, we create an illusion of the jersey display […]
In this project, we clean up all the drooling spot on the baby’s shirt. We also swap around the block color, sticker, and adding the block into the shots to make the visual story fluid from one shot to another